Monday, December 1, 2008

No Such Thing.

Esther Yang
12/1/08
Period 3: English

I've learned in life there's no such thing as a bestfriend for life, also known as BFF for some people. It's not like I don't have close friends in my life, but I just know this for a fact. As time passes by, you get to know your bestfriends more. And there will always be something you didn't like about them, something that made you feel differently about the next time you saw them. It just happens naturally to everyone.

Basically, there is really no perfect bestfriend that will be there for you all the time. Friends come and go in life, and their purpose in life wasn't meant to watch over you. Friends are a privilege that come along in hard times, helping you enjoy life. Honestly, we don't need friends in our lives. All we really need is our family, and we can still survive.

But I'm still so thankful for the friends I have. They are a part of me, a portion of making me who I am today. I love them to death and they fill me when I'm empty, but my point is I can still live without them since all I really need is my family.

My blogs are way shorter now. I'm tired, I'm going to go take a quick nap and do homework!

No comments: