Thursday, August 27, 2009

2nd post - letting you guys know

So i'm letting you guys know.....

I haven't been able to go on myspace, facebook, or etc. on the computer for a long time. I rarely go on the computer anymore, and if I do... it's not for long at all. I've just been kinda busy this summer.

Sorry :( So if you guys ever contacted me on those sites, just know I'm not ignoring any of you. I haven't been on for a long time, that's why.

if there's something urgent you gotta tell me, just contact me on my cell # even though I don't use my cell phone very much, too LOL. But I can most definitely reply to you through the phone/text eventually, because I'll check it every once in a while.

Thanks, for understanding :)

Love,

Esther.

See you on... August 31st? right? haahah. we don't know yet, because of the teacher strike that started today. Man... honestly.. i don't know if the teacher strike is a good idea. I want to debate about it or something, especially if I'm in an angry mood, so I can vent LOL. jk =]

No comments: