Monday, January 10, 2011

confirmation to The question in my life.

Today, I feel a little more secure. I feel a little more lighter. I feel that reassurance and it seems to fill me whole.

I feel that bit of hope gleaming in my heart. It's finally bright.

I realized I haven't blogged for a while. I realized I been far, far away from the world. Actually, I've realizeed a lot of things over the past months this year.

But today, I've realized perhaps one of the most important things of my life. Nikki Molina helped me along the way.

It's too much to say in words. And I find that rather funny because I am a person that has quite a lot to say most of the time, but this time, I know there wouldn't be enough words in the dictionary to completely get everything off my chest.

This hope I feel from the knowing that I am not alone, that someone is there going through the same thing as me and understanding me, makes me feel at peace.

I finally have peace at mind.

I am so grateful to God and one of the messengers he sent down for me to meet. Thank you Nikki Molina, for your warmth.

No comments: