Saturday, September 26, 2009

3rd saturday of school

it's HC night. and i'm not lonely.

I've kept myself productive and to me, that's the best feeling in the world. Feeling productive and knowing that the work you're doing is going to pay off.... is what I strive to get every single day. But it doesn't happen very easily.

today is one of those days where I need to keep to my word, and manage my time, so everything I've done in the past and throughout this year will pay off in the end.

if you just manage your time and follow your promise that you made to yourself, then things will seem much easier. even the busiest person the world can manage to be on top of things. an example could be single mothers that work to feed mouths, and take care of their children. they're busy people, and probably have a lot to deal with alone. but they can do it. anyone can. it's about realizing what you need to do, and then being mature about keeping that promise.

Here's to the 3rd week of high school. but man..... it seems like it's october.

No comments: